This policy is valid only for this domain: https://makemoneywithlinksadfly.com
1. What are personal data?
Personal data is any information that we collect that can identify you as a particular individual, such as: name, email, IP address and phone number.
2. How we collect your personal information
There are several ways in which we may collect your personal information on our site:
- When you access our site we collect and store your IP address, geographical location, type and version of browser, operating system used, among other data.
- When you contact us via email, we may collect your name, email address and other information that may be contained in the message you sent us.
- When you subscribe to our newsletter or any other mailing list on our site, we may collect your name, email address, telephone, geolocation, language, browser data, operating system, among other data.
3. How do we use your collected data?
With the data we collect from you, we can:
- Offer a better experience on our site, with content in your native language, improved design and usability, proper functioning of warning bars and pop-up windows, among others.
- Offer more personalized and precise support regarding your questions or doubts submitted by users to us.
- Improve our marketing strategy, aiming to offer services, products and services that are more adequate, efficient, interesting and relevant to our users.
4. With whom do we share your personal information?
Your personal data collected can be shared in the following ways:
- Third parties designated by you: By your approval, we may be sharing the data people collected or provided by you to third parties that you have designated and approved of that sharing.
- Third Party Services: We may share some or all of your personal data with third party services, which are responsible for the tools and features we use on our site. We currently use the following services:
- Google Analytics (Statistical data analysis tool on our site)
- Hotjar (Behavioral Data Analysis Tool for our site)
- OneSignal (Push notifications service)
- CloudFlare (DNS and CDN Management Service)
It is worth noting that we do not share with third parties your personal data captured through direct contact with us, unless you have previously authorized it.
5. How long do we retain your personal data?
All personal data collected may be stored indefinitely on our website or third party services that we use. However, such data will only remain stored as long as it is authorized and is required for the full service of users and proper functioning of the systems of the site.
6. What rights do you have about your personal data?
At any time you can unsubscribe from our email marketing service, stop receiving our push notifications, or even edit/delete the comments you posted on our site.
If you wish to make any request for removal, rectification or access to your personal data, simply send us an e-mail using the form on the contact page.
7. Where do we send your personal data?
The personal data that we collect from you can be sent to Brazil, the United States, Portugal or other countries, depending on where each third party service that we use has its operation.
Those countries to which personal data are sent may not have the same protections and legal obligations as the source country where the data was initially collected.
8. How do we protect your personal information?
We follow the most up-to-date security protocols for web applications. Our site makes use of the https:// protocol , which guarantees the data traffic between the client and our server in an encrypted way. And we use third party services that also employ the same or higher level of security as ours.
In addition, we are constantly updating our applications to eliminate glitches and bugs, but we also keep ourselves informed about the key issues related to web and digital security.
In the event of any breach of personal data on our server, site or applications that we use, we will immediately terminate the service, and notify and provide support to impaired users.
9. Personal data of children (under 18 years of age)
Our site is not intended for children under 18 years of age. If a parent or guardian verifies that your child provided personal data without your consent and permission, you may contact us and request removal of this data.
10. External sites, embedded content and links
Within our site there may be links that take the user to other sites, as well as embedded content from other sites.
12. Still having doubts? Contact us!
Last updated: 27/05/2019